Norman Disney & Young (NDY) is an industry leader. We work on iconic projects in diverse and challenging fields. A career at NDY offers many opportunities. We understand to attract the best, we must be the best.
We have a strong emphasis on teamwork and believe in celebrating our successes.
We encourage our employees to innovate and we reward their success. We work hard to ensure that employees are provided with the opportunity to develop best practice solutions for our clients. The NDY Excellence Awards are held annually across the group. Trophies and generous cash prizes are awarded to winners in up to ten categories.
Our multi-disciplinary expertise exposes our employees to many areas of engineering excellence. Our global presence also presents opportunities for employees to gain experience in other offices.
NDY values Excellence, Leadership, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability & Ownership and Innovation in our employees and we seek to provide you with more than a job. We encourage professional and personal development and we provide support through mentoring and leadership development programs.
Work life balance is essential for high performance and we run active social programs in each office. We close down over the Christmas and New Year period to ensure everyone is rested at the end of the working year.
If you are interested in working with us, keep reading and we look forward to your application.
Thank you for your interest in Norman Disney & Young.
WORKING AT NDY
NDY provides a challenging and dynamic workplace with opportunities for professional advancement and career development.
Our vision is to grow our business through the passion, expertise and engagement of our people. To be the best, we want the best, so we provide a work environment that supports your professional development and encourages work life balance.
There’s more to working at NDY than just great ﬁnancial rewards. Want to spend more time with loved ones,
or on your health and ﬁtness? Do you have great career ambition yet still want to maintain a balance? At NDY, we believe in supporting you to work ﬂexibly so you can be your best.
For a list of available benefits, download our Employee Benefits Flyer.
- Proven record of quality results
- Courage to lead change and growth
- Safety consciousness
- We encourage our employees to innovate and we reward their success. We work hard to ensure that employees are provided with the opportunity to develop best practice solutions for our clients. Our multi-disciplinary expertise exposes our employees to many areas of engineering excellence. Our global presence also presents opportunities for employees to gain experience in other offices.
- We offer our graduates continuing professional development (CPD), technical training, an initial induction program followed by a week-long induction program (see notes below). This ensures you will receive all the necessary post-graduate training to optimize your opportunities for career development and growth.
- NDY provides engineering undergraduates with short-term work experience to help them fulfil the requirements of their academic course. This experience will involve working in an NDY office on current projects with engineering staff for an agreed period. These positions are available in selected offices for various periods throughout the year.