- Auckland office location
- Get exposure to varied project deliverables
- Key role in delivering high profile projects
- The successful candidate will be entitled to NDY Employee Benefits
- Global Consulting Firm
- Team Environment
Norman Disney & Young (a Tetra Tech Company) is a leading ﬁrm of consulting engineers with a global presence. Norman Disney & Young (NDY) works collaboratively with clients and design professionals on iconic projects in diverse and challenging ﬁelds. A career at NDY offers many opportunities. Our people are the key to our success and that’s why we present you with challenging career opportunities on a range of exciting projects. We recognise, value and support talent, so you’ll be inspired to create ideas, share solutions and deliver meaningful outcomes that will make a real difference to our clients and our communities.
NDY is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture representative of the communities we serve. NDY is a recognised employer of choice for gender equality and advocates for LGBTQIA+ inclusion and reconciliation. We therefore strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander candidates, and people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
NDY embraces flexible working and welcome a discussion about your individual needs.
We are looking for:
- Revit design and documentation of engineering systems on projects ranging from commercial, retail, hospital, pharmaceutical or industrial developments, refurbishment or tenancy fit out
- Production of Federated Models
- Production of services models utilising the suite of NDY tools
- Assist with Revit technical support throughout the office
- Co-ordinate drawing work packages and support engineering teams in model management and model audits
- Ensure NDY’s Quality System is implemented and maintained for all projects
- Contribute to Revit development as required
- Lead co-ordination reviews internally & externally where required with other Services Consultants/Engineers/Architects & Project Managers.
Ideally you will have:
- REVIT or 3D modelling course
- Basic understanding of Engineering discipline
- Software exposure: REVIT, Navisworks, AUTOCAD, PDF, Excel
- Approximately 3 years experience in a similar role
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating.
Training and Development
NDY has a strong focus on the development of our staff and training will be a key element of this development whether on internal or external training courses. We will develop a career plan for each staff member that will focus on core elements of your role to provide you with a clear progression in your career path.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of projects from Healthcare facilities through to commercial office developments and retail developments, both as new build and refurbishments.
- You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted for an interview, this process can take up to four weeks from the closing date
- This position is available only to permanent NZ residents or applicants who hold the relevant Visa with authority to work in New Zealand. Please ensure this information is clearly stated on your application
- Find out more about working for NDY at www.ndy.com/careers
To be eligible to apply, you must have New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please put “BIM Designer (Mechanical) – Auckland” as the email subject title.