People and Culture Business Partner – London, UK
- Work in NDY’s London office
- Exposure to great P&C projects and initiatives
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work options available
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
In this full-time permanent position, you will be the People and Culture Business Partner (PCBC) in the London office. This role is responsible for:
- Aligning business objectives with employees and management
- Consulting management on P&C related issues/needs
- Driving P&C operational activities and programs for the London office, as well as participating in Group wide P&C cyclical activities alongside the Director, People and Culture.
- Excellent understating of employment legislations and market trends
- Managing commercial results and delivering value to the business
- Delivering technical excellence through performance management, talent management, employee engagement, D&I activities, professional development, employee relations, WH&S and recruitment.
- Influencing and guiding office executives in the critical planning and management of organisational change and workforce development.
- Ensuring P&C programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitoring effectiveness through performance planning.
To be successful in this role you ideally you will have:
- 8 – 10 years human resources experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR business partner or management position, preferably in consulting engineering or professional services firm.
- Experience in the resolution of complex employee engagement issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including remuneration practices, employment law compliance, performance management and employee engagement.
- Outcome driven with excellent HR consulting skills
- A commitment to excellence with client management and business literacy skills
- Resilience with strong conflict management skills
- Strong interpersonal with empathy and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Sound ability to manage competing demands and priorities
- Ability to take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume and a cover letter to Raghav Padayachi at email@example.com. You can also contact Raghav on +44 20 7553 9494 if you would like further information.
Please put “People and Culture Business Partner – London, UK” as the email subject title.