Project Engineer (Graduate), London Office
- We are targeting Graduates with a particular interest in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Safety
- Digital (Smart) Buildings
- Estimated start date Autumn 2021
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
You will be a graduate who will thrive in a collaborative team and can readily demonstrate your problem solving and time management skills. You will be working in a role with real responsibilities within your first few months. You’ll get opportunities to work on ground-breaking projects while being exposed to a variety of challenges. As a NDY Graduate, you will gain hands-on practical experience and on-the-job-training while being supported by experienced, talented senior engineers.
Qualifications & Certifications:
To be successful in this role you will have a recognised engineering qualification.
- Understanding the business and client requirements
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Dealing with high level, urgent and confidential issues
- Managing varied and conflicting demands to meet agreed standards and timelines
- Successful completion of Graduate Program.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for these sought after opportunities you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong relationship building and teamwork skills (demonstrated through part time/casual work)
- Flexible attitude and ability to work with various people across the industry
- Commitment to learning and eager to take on new challenges
- Drive to succeed and high energy levels
- Ability to demonstrate the following Values: Excellence, Leadership, Integrity
- Collaboration, Accountability & Ownership, Innovation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn quickly and exercise well developed problem solving skills and use substantial initiative and judgement to work independently to meet objectives
- Ability to cope with change and ambiguity
- Consistently produce accurate work without errors
- Ability to build professional networks within NDY and externally within industry
- An understanding of Autodesk Revit or 3D modelling software is an advantage
- Good presentation skills
- A working knowledge of relevant regulations, engineering codes and standards for your region
- Past vocational work experience would be desirable.
Apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 08 April 2021.
Please put “Project Engineer (Graduate)” as the email subject title.