Senior Project Engineer (Electrical), Melbourne Office
- Melbourne CBD based location, with flexible work options available
- Competitive salary package negotiable based on experience
- Get exposure to varied project deliverables
- Key role delivering high profile projects
We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join our Melbourne team, providing a full range of electrical solutions for building services. You will report to the Electrical Stream Leader to ensure progress is maintained for timely project delivery.
The position is permanent, full-time, and is responsible for winning and delivering infrastructure-related project work from design through to construction.
As a Senior Project Engineer you will be responsible for acting as Project Leader and/or Project Engineer for each assigned project, including ultimate responsibility for design, documentation and construction quality review related to your LV/HV specialisation.
Key challenges will include:
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Coordination with internal and external consultants and disciplines.
Ideally , the suitable candidate must have :
- A relevant tertiary qualification combined with equivalent post graduate training and experience, preferably as a consultant in building services.
- A well developed understanding and experience applying the relevant Australian Standards and National Construction Code (NCC)
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering LV electrical engineering projects across the full project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
- Capacity to provide technical support to less experienced engineers and graduates within the team.
- A Revit/BIM experience (highly regarded)
- CPEng accreditation or actively working towards becoming a Chartered Professional engineer
- Strong self motivation and personal drive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Basic competence in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume and a cover letter to Craig Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Craig on 03 9862 6852 if you would like further information.
Please put “Senior Project Engineer (Electrical)” – Melbourne as the email subject title.