- Opportunity to work in NDY’s London or Dublin office
- Get exposure to varied project deliverables
- Key role delivering high profile projects and clients including Google
- Flexible work options available.
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
In this full time permanent position, you will be a Senior Project Leader in the London or Dublin office. The role will cover various industry sectors. This role is responsible for:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Project leading
- Project management including project finances
- Implementing a multi-disciplinary design approach
- Utilising your Project Leadership skills in line with work opportunities
- Participating in business development and marketing related activities
- Supporting the development of your team’s technical capability
- Participating in project activities including design and documentation
- Ensuring NDY’s Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects
- Design verification on selected projects
- Taking part in personal and professional development training as required
- Participating in NDY’s THRIVE Performance Management Process.
- Understanding the business and client requirements
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Dealing with high level, urgent and confidential issues;
- Managing varied and conflicting demands to meet agreed standards and
- Coordination with internal and external consultants and disciplines.
- Ensuring budget and financials remain on track during life of the project
To be successful in this role, you must ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- An Engineering Degree accredited by Engineering Council
- Awareness of Autodesk Revit and basic user skills
- Project management background including project finances
- Time Management & project delivery timeframe
- Mechanical Engineering design verification
- Technical mechanical design processing.
You must be:
- Able to have an increasing technical knowledge and engineering skills of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering team
- Able to assist in building existing client relationships and developing new client relationships
- Able to control and account for time and project labour costs
- Able to manage project financials where acting as Project Leader
- Expected to be responsive to internal and external clients
- Able to develop and/or maintain a personal client base
- Able to carry out design verification on selected projects.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume and a cover letter to Raghav Padayachi at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Raghav on +44 20 7553 9494 if you would like further information.
Please put “Senior Project Leader (Mechanical or Electrical) – London/Dublin” as the email subject title.