- Rare opportunity for a high calibre major project leader delivering a high profile project
- Key role in our London office
- Flexible work options available.
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
In this full time permanent position, you will be a Senior Project Leader in the London office. Relocation support provided for a minimum approximately 4 year term.
This major project entails:
- 50,000 m² new build office in London CBD
- 5 basements plus 24 floors above ground
- £335M construction budget
- Planning submitted, with Stage 3 (Scheme Design) starting January 2022
- Project completion target date December 2027
- BREEAM Outstanding, Leed Platinum, Well Platinum
- NABERS 6 star
- Embodied and operational carbon targets are best in class
- Leading / collaborative design team and very forward-thinking client.
To be successful in this role, you must ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience implementing a multi-disciplinary design approach
- Demonstrated major project leadership experience including project finances
- Experience verifying project designs
- The ability to ensure NDY’s Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- An Engineering Degree accredited by Engineering Council
- Awareness of Autodesk Revit and basic user skills
- Time Management to meet project delivery timeframes
- Technical mechanical design processing
- A willingness and ability to support the development of your team’s technical capability
- Responsiveness to internal and external client needs.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume and a cover letter to Raghav Padayachi at email@example.com.
You can also contact Raghav on +44 20 7553 9494 if you would like further information.
Please put “Senior Project Leader (Level 4) – London” as the email subject title.