From retail tenancy design to major retail led mixed use complexes, we understand the unique requirements of the retail sector.
At NDY we keep abreast of issues and trends which impact the retail property sector. This understanding allows us to identify opportunities to improve our clients business, and manage key risks.
Digital strategy, customer centricity, diversity of experience, omni-channel sales and changing buyer habits, amongst a highly competitive and high turnover environment are key challenges our clients face. We aim to provide solutions that make the most of the opportunities that these challenges provide.
Sustainability, technology, indoor environment and amenity are key elements of NDY’s contribution to property design which seek to address these opportunities – in development and operation.
- We understand what is required to manage operational risks during centre development
- We understand what Major retailers want to achieve in new or renovated developments
- We understand what is required to facilitate integration of Tenants, and the fast track requirement of getting Tenants trading
- We understand how to plan, maintain and tune buildings for efficient operation /high performance
- We understand how to integrate retail with complementary uses, which ultimately provide enhanced retail performance through cross trade.
The specialist nature of the retail sector requires a team dedicated to the needs of that space. NDY has retail specialists who coordinate globally, to collaborate and keep abreast of the latest trends impacting the retail sector, and property design.